Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's time for tea !!!

So the little girl in me has always had a fascination with the whimsical tradition our Victorian predescesors call "Afternoon Tea." The delicate floral patterns on the china, the sweet aroma of tea in the air and towers of scones and petite fours have lured me in. How fun would it be to have a tea party themed reception for your wedding? And no, I'm not talking about a Mad Hatter's tea party! I envision a classic, vintage, and uber feminine affair! I've gathered some inspiration for you bride's out there looking to throw a tea party themed wedding!!!


















I thought this was such a clever way to display place cards! So cute!
















Tea cupcakes!!!!
























I stand corrected! This one takes the cake!

























Fabulous favors!












If you must go the down the rabbit hole, you might as well go all out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment