Friday, October 9, 2009

Clean heels:)


















A couple months ago, my boyfriend and I attended the most beautiful wedding in Carpenteria, CA . It was an outdoor wedding that took place at the Rose Story Farm. The newlyweds were smart and gave guests a heads up by recommending that you don't wear stiletto heels! When we arrived at the location, I was really glad I wore platform wedges instead because nothing there was paved! I felt so bad for the guests that still wore stilettos and watched as they struggled on the pebbled paths and had their heels sink deep into the moist grass. Although Rose Story Farm is an exquisite backdrop to any wedding, I would imagine that manolo loving brides hoping to wed here are sad to kiss their gorgeous shoes goodbye.
Well, I just found an amazing solution for all you brides out there having outdoor weddings! They're called Solemates! The Solemate high heeler attaches to the bottom of your stiletto and prevents you from sinking in the grass and getting your shoes dirty! What a marvelous idea! I like the clear ones best:) You can find them at www.thesolemates.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment